The DK Bicycles 2015 Elite Expert XL BMX bike is a top-notch race machine featuring a lightweight 7005 aluminum frame, BOX carbon fork, sealed cassette hubs, SUN Envy lite rims, sealed integrated headset. BOX Echlon seat and post combo along with Maxxis DTH tires and Promax brake kit.
Top tube Length: 20.25"
Chainstay Length: 14.25”
Headtube Angle: 73°
Seattube Angle: 69°
Recommended Rider Height: 4' 10" - 5' 4'
- 7005 Alloy Frame with integrated 1-1/8" Headtube and 20mm dropouts
- BOX XL Carbon Fork w/ Alloy Steer, 20mm dropouts and BOX Zero Spacers
- 100% 4130 Bars 6.5" x 28", 11° back and 2°up
- 170mm Alloy 2pc Cranks w/ 24mm spindle and outboard Euro BB
- 1-1/8" CNC Alloy Top Load stem 50mm
- Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset (45°/45°)
- 41/16 Gearing with PROMAX tensioner on drive side
- KMC 810 3/32" Dropbuster chain
- SUN Envy Lite Rims, 36h Alloy
- BOX 20mm front hub with DK Sealed 20mm Rear
- 16t High Point Freewheel
- MAXXIS DTH 20" x 1.5" tires
- PROMAX Linear brakes w/ Green Airflow pads and Team Green BOX cable
- PROMAX V Point lever w/ grip lock and DK Tsuka lock-on grips
- BOX Echelon seap/post combo with PROMAX QR clamp
WEIGHT: 18lbs. 3oz.
NOTE: As with any complete bike, J&R Bicycles recommends that you have a professional bicycle store build your bike. Bikes ordered through mail-order come partially assembled and need to be inspected and assembled by a bicycle mechanic. Failure to do so may void the manufacture's warranty. Manufacture's warranties differ for every brand. You can check the brand's website for warranty information.
|Special Shipping Group||No|